Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rudi's Gluten Free Original Bread

I think it's safe to say that my biggest challenge since transitioning to a Gluten-Free diet has been bread.
 I love bread.  I love it in all forms.  If I had to narrow it down to the one thing that I miss eating the most, it would be sandwiches.  Sure, I have tried on a couple of occasions to make bread at home.  With my results ranging from mediocre to a blazing disaster, I gave in and decided to go ahead and try a couple of brands from my local grocery store.  I have tried a couple and I will look no further.  Rudi's Gluten Free Original Bread is my new best friend.  My mornings are now filled with toast and peanut butter (my niece turned me on to this treat)  and my afternoons are filled with sandwiches again.


What I love about Rudi's is how normal it is.  There are a lot of gluten-free products on the market that are "pretty good for gluten free".  This is not one of them.  The fact that it's gluten-free is on the label, not in the taste or texture.  It tastes like bread.  It's soft and fluffy like bread (no more crumbly mess).  And, unlike a lot of the on the market, this gluten free bread doesn't need to be toasted to be edible.

Check out Rudi's Website to check out all of their products.  I'm really excited to try the tortillas that I picked up tonight.  Their website is also full of lots of creative recipes that I'm anxious to try

No comments:

Post a Comment